Helping Keep The Oldham Community Local
Thu February 21, 2019
- Brits 2019: The 1975 come out on top with two big awards - The indie band won two awards, while George Ezra and Jorja Smith were named best male and best female.
- Hit-and-run killer had 'flagrant disregard for rules of road' - Michael Ricardo Robinson, who killed a boy in a hit-and-run, had served three driving bans.
- Arrest over racist graffiti at Salford flats - The graffiti was daubed on doors at a block of flats in Salford five days after a family had moved in.
- Shamima Begum case: I have one citizenship, says IS bride - Shamima Begum is thought to be of Bangladeshi heritage - but the country says she is not its concern.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.