Helping Keep The Oldham Community Local
Mon October 14, 2019
- Rochdale market saved from closure by trader - Rochdale market, which has been operating since the 13th Century, will be run by a trader.
- Boy, 14, dies after crash in police pursuit in Greater Manchester - Two other boys aged 14 and 15 were injured in the incident.
- Manchester Arndale stabbings: Praise for people who 'intervened' in attack - A worker and a member of the public are praised for helping to stop a stabbing in Manchester.
- Tyson Fury: WWE venture carries risk but huge reward in strange boxing times - The timing is not ideal but the rewards are significant and Tyson Fury can again prove his sales prowess when he enters WWE.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.