Helping Keep The Oldham Community Local
Wed December 19, 2018
- Laughing gas laws not working, says ex-chief crown prosecutor - BBC reporters were easily able to buy nitrous oxide over the phone, over the counter and online.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer named Man Utd caretaker manager until end of season - Manchester United name former player Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as caretaker manager, following the sacking of Jose Mourinho.
- Heavyweights clash in Wigan pie-eating championship - A veteran competitor takes the world pie-eating title by devouring a pastry treat in 19.58 seconds.
- Factory 251 rugby player attack: Manchester club appeal licence ruling - Factory 251's licence was suspended after a rugby league player was attacked outside its doors.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.