Helping Keep The Oldham Community Local
Wed April 21, 2021
- European Super League: All six Premier League teams withdraw from competition - All six Premier League teams involved in the European Super League formally withdraw from the competition.
- Ed Woodward: Manchester United executive vice-chairman to stand down at end of 2021 - Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward will step down from his role at the end of 2021.
- Manchester Arena Inquiry: First aiders 'not appropriately qualified' - The inquiry into the Manchester Arena attack hears of concerns over the level of training for staff.
- Manchester bus drivers 'attacked and abused over refusal to strike' - Bus operator Go North West claims its drivers are facing daily harassment over a refusal to strike.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.